There’s another big day of racing at Doncaster on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power money back offer! Simply place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 15:00 at Doncaster and if our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.20 and here’s how…
- We must place our bet between 17:00 on Thursday 10th September 2020 and 15:00 (race-off) on Saturday 12th September 2020.
- Offer applies to the win market and the win part of each way bets only.
- If less than 7 runners take part, this offer will revert to money back if 2nd.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my Qualifying Bets Guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t quite tight enough, so I’ll use fictional lay odds for Limato (5/2) in the following example and I’ll update the bottom of the post with an actual selection after the race.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Limato wins||+£25.00||-£25.80||£0.80 loss|
|Limato finishes 2nd 3rd or 4th||-£10.00||+£9.20||+£8.00||£7.20 profit|
|Limato finishes outside top 4||-£10.00||+£9.20||£0.80 loss|
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £7.20 if Limato finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th and we stand to lose £0.80 on any other outcome. Risking £0.80 to make a profit of £7.20 gives us effective odds of 10.00, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my Free Bets Guide for a walk-through of how it should be done.
* Molatham was available at back odds of 4.75 and lay odds of 4.70. Molatham finished 3rd, resulting in a profit of £7.94 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power money back offer