There’s a big day of racing at Meydan on Thursday and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power money back offer! Simply place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 18:00 at Meydan and if our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £6.61 and here’s how…
- We must place our bet between 18:00 on Wednesday 20th January 2021 and 18:00 (race-off) on Thursday 21st January 2021.
- Offer applies to the win market and the win part of each way bets only.
- If less than 7 runners take part, this offer will revert to money back if 2nd.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Equilateral at back odds of 3.50 (5/2) and lay odds of 4.00.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £8.79…
Place £10.00 on Equilateral @ 3.50 = Potential profit of £25.00
Lay £8.79 on Equilateral @ 4.00 = Potential liability of £26.37
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £6.61 if Equilateral finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th and we stand to lose a maximum of £1.39 on any other outcome. Risking £1.39 to make a profit of £6.61 gives us effective odds of 5.76, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
* Equilateral won the race, resulting in a loss of £1.37 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power money back offer