It’s Day 4 of the Cheltenham Festival 2019 on Friday and you don’t want to miss this Money Back Special from Paddy Power! Simply place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 13:30 at Cheltenham and if Sir Erec wins, Paddy Power will refund all losing bets as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £6.50 and here’s how…
- We must place our bet between 10:00 on Wednesday 13th March 2019 and 13:30 (race-off) on Friday 15th March 2019.
- Offer applies to single bets or the win part of each way bets.
- If less than 5 runners take part, this offer will not apply.
- If our horse loses and Sir Erec wins the race, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’re unsure about how to place qualifying bets, check out my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
For our qualifying bet, we need to back and lay any horse other than Sir Erec. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Pic D’Orhy (9/1).
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Pic D'Orhy wins||+£90.00||-£91.50||£1.50 loss|
|Sir Erec wins||-£10.00||+£8.50||+£8.00||£6.50 profit|
|Another horse wins||-£10.00||+£8.50||£1.50 loss|
So, if Sir Erec wins, we’ll make a nice profit of £6.50. Any other outcome and we’ll lose £1.50. Risking £1.50 to make a profit of £6.50, gives us effective odds of 5.33. So, given that Sir Erec is odds of just 1.80 (4/5) to win the race, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to extract £8.00 cash (80%) from the £10.00 free bet, check out my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
* See my Horse Racing Offers page for a full list of money back offers available today! *
* Pentland Hills won the race, resulting in a loss of £1.50 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Click here to take advantage of this Paddy Power offer