There’s another big day of racing at Newbury on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this Money Back Special from Paddy Power! Simply place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 13:45 at Newbury and if Dakota Gold wins, Paddy Power will refund all losing bets as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.30 and here’s how…
- We must place our bet between 10:00 on Thursday 19th September 2019 and 13:45 (race-off) on Saturday 21st September 2019.
- Offer applies to single bets or the win part of each way bets.
- If less than 6 runners take part, this offer will not apply.
- If our horse loses and Dakota Gold wins the race, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’re unsure about how to place qualifying bets, check out my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
For our qualifying bet, we need to back and lay any horse other than Dakota Gold. At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t quite tight enough, so I’ll use fictional lay odds for Equilateral (5/2) in the following example and I’ll update the bottom of the post with an actual selection after the race.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Equilateral wins||+£25.00||-£25.70||£0.70 loss|
|Dakota Gold wins||-£10.00||+£9.30||+£8.00||£7.30 profit|
|Another horse wins||-£10.00||+£9.30||£0.70 loss|
So, if Dakota Gold wins, we’ll make a nice profit of £7.30. Any other outcome and we’ll lose £0.70. Risking £0.70 to make a profit of £7.30, gives us effective odds of 11.43. So, given that Dakota Gold is odds of just 2.625 (13/8) to win the race, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to extract £8.00 cash (80%) from the £10.00 free bet, check out my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
* Equilateral was available at back odds of 4.50 and lay odds of 5.00. Maid In India won the race, resulting in a loss of £1.15 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Click here to get this Paddy Power offer