There’s a big day of racing at Naas on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this Money Back Special from Paddy Power! Simply place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 15:10 at Naas and if our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.30 and here’s how…
- We must place our bet between 10:00 on Friday 21st February 2020 and 15:10 (race-off) on Sunday 23rd February 2020.
- Offer applies to the win market and the win part of each way bets only.
- If less than 7 runners take part, this offer will revert to money back if 2nd.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’re unsure about how to place qualifying bets, check out my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t quite tight enough, so I’ll use fictional lay odds for Mt Leinster (5/2) in the following example and I’ll update the bottom of the post with an actual selection after the race.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Mt Leinster wins||+£25.00||-£25.70||£0.70 loss|
|Mt Leinster finishes 2nd 3rd or 4th||-£10.00||+£9.30||+£8.00||£7.30 profit|
|Mt Leinster finishes outside top 4||-£10.00||+£9.30||£0.70 loss|
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £7.30 if Mt Leinster finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th and we stand to lose £0.70 on any other outcome. Risking £0.70 to make a profit of £7.30 gives us effective odds of 11.43, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to extract £8.00 cash (80%) from the £10.00 free bet, check out my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
* Mt Leinster was available at back odds of 4.00 and lay odds of 4.30. Mt Leinster finished 4th, resulting in a profit of £7.16 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Click here to get this Paddy Power offer