It’s another big day of racing at Cheltenham on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power offer! Place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 13:45 Cheltenham and if it loses, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £5.30 and here’s how…
- Money back as a free bet if our horse loses in the 13:45 Cheltenham.
- Applies to bets placed between 15:30 on Friday 12th November 2021 and 13:45 (race-off) on Sunday 14th November 2021.
- Offer applies to the win market and the win part of each way bets only.
- Applies to bets of up to £10.00.
Losing stakes are refunded as a free bet, so we can treat this as a risk-free bet offer.
We’ll need to select a horse with long odds in order to maximise our profit.
At the time of writing, Go Another One is available at back odds of 6.00 (5/1) and lay odds of 7.00.
We can work out our lay stake by using the ‘Risk-Free Bet’ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. We can enter £8.00 as our ‘Cashback’ figure as that’s the cash amount we can expect to convert our £10.00 free bet into if our horse loses…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £7.45…
Place £10.00 on Go Another One @ 6.00 = Potential profit of £50.00
Lay £7.45 on Go Another One @ 7.00 = Potential liability of £44.70
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £5.30 on this Paddy Power offer!
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
* Yala Enki won the race, resulting in a profit of £5.30 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power offer