Royal Ascot 2020 gets underway on Tuesday and you don’t want to miss this Betfair ‘Bet & Get’ offer! Simply place a £20.00+ Exchange back bet on the Queen Anne Stakes and Betfair will give us a £20.00 free bet to start a free bet streak. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £13.50 and here’s how…
- The minimum stake to qualify is £20.00.
- We must place an Exchange back bet on the 13:50 at Royal Ascot on Tuesday 16th June 2020.
- Applies to bets placed after 14:00 on Saturday 13th June 2020.
- Lay bets placed against our qualifying bets will void this offer.
- £20.00 free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 72 hours.
- Every time we place a winning bet with our free bet, we’ll receive another free bet matching the winning stake.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
If you’re paying 2% commission with Betfair’s Basic package, you won’t be eligible for this ‘Bet & Get’ Exchange offer.
We’ll need to lay our bet at another exchange.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Circus Maximus (4.20).
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £18.88.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Circus Maximus wins||+£60.80||-£62.30||£1.50 loss|
|Circus Maximus doesn't win||-£20.00||+£18.50||£1.50 loss|
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll lose £1.50 in qualifying for our £20.00 free bet.
We’ll receive our £20.00 free bet upon settlement of our qualifying bet. The free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 72 hours, excluding SP bets and the following markets: Asian Handicap, Asian Total Goals, Spreads and Totals, Line Markets & Each Way.
Every time we place a winning bet with our free bet, we’ll receive another free bet matching the winning stake. The size of the free bet re-credited will be the stake in the case of back bets, or our liability in the case of lay bets (£20 max).
I think it’s best to just place and lay the free bet as normal and if it wins, the extra free bet will be a nice little bonus. You could always place your free bet at lower odds than normal if you wanted to maximise your chances of hitting a winner.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 75% cash from our initial £20.00 free bet, so £15.00. If we take into account our qualifying loss of £1.50, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £13.50 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
* Circus Maximus won the 13:50 at Royal Ascot. We could have placed our £20.00 free bet on Trefoil in the 14:25 at Royal Ascot at back odds of 5.80 and lay odds of 5.90. Trefoil failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £13.69 on this Betfair Exchange offer. *
Get this Betfair Exchange free bet offer