It’s Day 2 of Royal Ascot 2020 on Wednesday and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power free bet offer! They’re giving all customers a £5.00 free bet to use on the 13:50 at Royal Ascot! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.75 and here’s how…
- This offer is available to new and existing Paddy Power customers.
- We must opt in via the promo banner on the Paddy Power homepage to claim the free bet.
- Offer applies from 13:50 on Tuesday 16th June 2020.
- Free bet will be available to use on the 13:50 at Royal Ascot on Wednesday 17th June 2020.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract around £3.75 cash (75%) from our £5.00 free bet. If you’re unsure how to do this, please see my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you place your free bet on.
At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t quite tight enough, so I’ll use fictional lay odds for Kenzai Warrior (9/1) in the following example and I’ll update the bottom of the post with an actual selection after the race.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Kenzai Warrior wins||+£45.00||-£41.15||£3.85 profit|
|Kenzai Warrior doesn't win||-£5.00 free bet||+£3.85||£3.85 profit|
So, provided we can find some decent odds, we should make a guaranteed profit of around £3.75 on this Paddy Power offer!
* Berlin Tango was available at back odds of 5.00 and lay odds of 5.20. Berlin Tango failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £3.78 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power free bet offer