Royal Ascot 2021 gets underway on Tuesday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the 14:30 Royal Ascot, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.46 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first bet on the 14:30 Royal Ascot.
- Applies to bets placed between 12:00 on Sunday 13th June 2021 and 14:30 (race-off) on Tuesday 15th June 2021.
- If fewer than six runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
At the time of writing, Palace Pier is available at back odds of 1.40 (2/5) and lay odds of 1.47.
Smarkets works best for this offer
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.66…
Place £10.00 on Palace Pier @ 1.40 = Potential profit of £4.00
Lay £9.66 on Palace Pier @ 1.47 = Potential liability of £4.54
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.46 if Palace Pier finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th or we’ll lose £0.54 on any other outcome. Risking £0.54 to make a potential profit of £9.46 gives us effective odds of 18.52, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the race finishing.
* Palace Pier won the race, resulting in a loss of £0.54 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer