There’s a big day of racing at Sandown on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this free bet offer from Paddy Power! They’re giving all customers a £5.00 free bet to use on the 13:50 at Sandown! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £4.00 and here’s how…
- This offer is available to new and existing Paddy Power customers.
- We must opt in via the promo banner on the Paddy Power homepage to claim the free bet.
- Offer applies from 17:00 on Friday 12th June 2020.
- Free bet will be available to use on the 14:05 at Sandown on Saturday 13th June 2020.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract £4.00 cash (80%) from our £5.00 free bet. If you’re unsure how to do this, please see my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you place your free bet on.
At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t quite tight enough, so I’ll use fictional lay odds for Surf Dancer (13/2) in the following example and I’ll update the bottom of the post with an actual selection after the race.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Surf Dancer wins||+£32.50||-£28.50||£4.00 profit|
|Surf Dancer doesn't win||-£5.00 free bet||+£4.00||£4.00 profit|
So, no matter who wins the race, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £4.00 on this Paddy Power offer!
* Monoski was available at back odds of 21.00 and lay odds of 25.00. Monoski failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £3.92 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power free bet offer