There’s another big day of racing at Doncaster on Thursday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 13:40 Doncaster, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.16 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first bet on the 13:40 Doncaster.
- Applies to bets placed between 11:00 on Tuesday 7th September 2021 and 13:40 (race-off) on Thursday 9th September 2021.
- If fewer than six runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, Daiquiri Francais is available at back odds of 5.50 (9/2) and lay odds of 5.90.
Smarkets works best for this offer
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.35…
Place £10.00 on Daiquiri Francais @ 5.50 = Potential profit of £45.00
Lay £9.35 on Daiquiri Francais @ 5.90 = Potential liability of £45.81
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.16 if Daiquiri Francais finishes 2nd or 3rd or we’ll lose a maximum of £0.84 on any other outcome. Risking £0.84 to make a potential profit of £9.16 gives us effective odds of 11.90, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the race finishing.
* Daiquiri Francais finished outside the top 3, resulting in a loss of £0.84 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer