There’s a big day of racing at Doncaster on Wednesday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 14:20 Doncaster, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £8.67 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first bet on the 14:20 Doncaster.
- Applies to bets placed between 11:00 on Monday 6th September 2021 and 14:20 (race-off) on Wednesday 8th September 2021.
- If fewer than six runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, Tangled Words is available at back odds of 6.00 (5/1) and lay odds of 6.80.
Smarkets works best for this offer
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £8.85…
Place £10.00 on Tangled Words @ 6.00 = Potential profit of £50.00
Lay £8.85 on Tangled Words @ 6.80 = Potential liability of £51.33
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £8.67 if Tangled Words finishes 2nd or 3rd or we’ll lose £1.33 on any other outcome. Risking £1.33 to make a potential profit of £8.67 gives us effective odds of 7.52, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the race finishing.
* Tangled Words finished outside the top 3, resulting in a loss of £1.33 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer