Cheltenham Festival 2022 continues on Friday with the Triumph Hurdle, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet offer! Place a bet on the 13:30 Cheltenham, and if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th, Sky Bet will refund your stake as cash, up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £8.79 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first bet on a horse running in the Triumph Hurdle.
- Applies to bets placed between 11:00 on Wednesday 16th March 2022 and 13:30 (race-off) on Friday 18th March 2022.
- Win singles or win part of each way singles only.
- If fewer than 8 runners come under starters orders, the offer will be as follows:
- Money back if 2nd, 3rd or 4th if 7 or more run.
- Money back if 2nd or 3rd if 5 or more run.
- Money back if 2nd if 4 or more run.
- If fewer than 4 runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice.
- Maximum cash refund of £10.00 if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th.
- If eligible, your cash refund will be credited within 72 hours of the completion of the race.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with relatively short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th place finish.
At the time of writing, Pied Piper is available at back odds of 3.75 (11/4) and lay odds of 4.20.
Smarkets works best for this offer
For this offer, Smarkets are the best option due to Sky Bet being part of the same group as Betfair.
Laying your bet at Betfair would probably be fine, but if you don’t want to risk it, Smarkets is your safest bet.
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £8.97…
Place £10.00 on Pied Piper @ 3.75 = Potential profit of £27.50
Lay £8.97 on Pied Piper @ 4.20 = Potential liability of £28.70
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, you’ll make a nice profit of £8.79 if Pied Piper finishes 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. Any other outcome and you’ll lose a maximum of £1.21. Risking £1.21 to make a potential profit of £8.79 gives you effective odds of 8.26, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, your cash refund will be credited within 72 hours of completion of the race.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! For a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers, please see my Cheltenham Festival 2022 Offers page.
* Pied Piper finished 3rd, resulting in an £8.79 profit on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer