Cheltenham Festival 2023 continues on Wednesday with the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle, and you don’t want to miss this Spreadex money back offer! Place a bet on the 13:30 Cheltenham, and if your horse places but doesn’t win, Spreadex will refund your stake as a free bet up to £20.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £14.46 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first bet on the 13:30 Cheltenham (Wednesday 15th March 2023).
- Applies to bets placed from 08:00 on Sunday 12th March 2023.
- Applies to Fixed Odds single bets only.
- The promotion will not apply if there are only 2 runners in the race.
- This promotion cannot be used in addition to Spreadex’s ‘2nd to SP Fav’ promotion.
- Your stake will be matched as a free bet if your horse loses and finishes placed.
- The maximum free bet amount is £20.00.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid for 28 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but selecting a horse with relatively short odds makes sense in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, ‘Impaire Et Passe‘ is available at back odds of 2.75 (7/4) and lay odds of 2.98.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £18.46.
Place £20.00 on ‘Impaire Et Passe’ @ 2.75 = Potential profit of £35.00
Lay £18.46 on ‘Impaire Et Passe’ @ 2.98 = Potential liability of £36.55
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, you’ll make a nice profit of £14.46 if Impaire Et Passe finishes 2nd or 3rd, or you’ll lose a maximum of £1.55 on any other outcome. Risking £1.55 to make a potential profit of £14.46 gives you effective odds of 10.33, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, your free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet. The free bet will be valid for 28 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert a free bet into 80% cash, please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! Please see my ‘Cheltenham Festival 2023 Offers‘ page for a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers.
* Impaire Et Passe won the race, resulting in a £1.55 loss on this Spreadex offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.