The St Leger Festival 2020 at Doncaster concludes on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this Betfair ‘Bet & Get’ offer! Simply place £20.00+ in Exchange bets on the racing at Doncaster and Betfair will give us a £20.00 free bet to start a free bet streak. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £13.44 and here’s how…
- The minimum total stake to qualify is £20.00.
- We must place Exchange bets on the racing at Doncaster on Saturday 12th September 2020.
- If you place a lay bet, the liability will be considered as the stake.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 per qualifying bet.
- £20.00 free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 72 hours.
- Every time we place a winning bet with our free bet, we’ll receive another free bet matching the winning stake.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my Qualifying Bets Guide.
If you’re paying 2% commission with Betfair’s Basic package, you won’t be eligible for this ‘Bet & Get’ Exchange offer.
We’ll need to lay our bet at another exchange.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Albasheer (2.74) in the 13:50 at Doncaster.
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £18.82.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Albasheer wins||+£33.06||-£34.62||£1.56 loss|
|Albasheer doesn't win||-£20.00||+£18.44||£1.56 loss|
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll lose £1.56 in qualifying for our £20.00 free bet.
We’ll receive our £20.00 free bet upon settlement of our qualifying bet. The free bet will be valid on the Betfair Exchange for 72 hours, excluding SP bets and the following markets: Asian Handicap, Asian Total Goals, Spreads and Totals, Line Markets & Each Way.
Every time we place a winning bet with our free bet, we’ll receive another free bet matching the winning stake. The size of the free bet re-credited will be the stake in the case of back bets, or our liability in the case of lay bets (£20 max).
I think it’s best to just place and lay the free bet as normal and if it wins, the extra free bet will be a nice little bonus. You could always place your free bet at lower odds than normal if you wanted to maximise your chances of hitting a winner.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our £20.00 free bet into around 75% cash, so £15.00. If we take into account our qualifying loss of £1.56, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £13.44 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
* Albasheer failed to win the 13:50 at Doncaster. For the £20.00 free bet, Wichita was available in the 15:00 at Doncaster at back odds of 3.75 and lay odds of 3.75. Wichita won the race, resulting in a profit of £13.73. For the subsequent £20.00 free bet, Pyledriver was available in the 15:35 at Doncaster at back odds of 5.20 and lay odds of 5.20. Pyledriver failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £15.10 and an overall profit of £27.27 on this Betfair Exchange offer. *
Get this Betfair Exchange free bet offer