It’s Day 4 of Royal Ascot 2022 on Friday, and you don’t want to miss this STS offer! Place a £20.00+ bet on the 14:30 Royal Ascot, and get a £10.00 free bet if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £5.81 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first pre-race single bet on a horse running in the 14:30 Royal Ascot (Friday 17th June 2022).
- Minimum stake of £20.00.
- £10.00 free bet if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bet will be valid on horse racing for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with relatively short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, Mawj is available at back odds of 2.80 (9/5) and lay odds of 3.10.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £18.18…
Place £20.00 on Mawj @ 2.80 = Potential profit of £36.00
Lay £18.18 on Mawj @ 3.10 = Potential liability of £38.17
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, you’ll make a nice profit of £5.81 if Mawj finishes 2nd or 3rd, or you’ll lose a maximum of £2.19 on any other outcome. Risking £2.19 to make a potential profit of £5.81 gives you effective odds of 3.65, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
Your £10.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours if eligible.
If you’re unsure how to convert a £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough.
* Mawj finished 2nd, resulting in a £5.81 profit on this STS offer. *