Cheltenham Festival 2021 gets underway on Tuesday with the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet risk-free bet offer! Simply place a bet on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle and if it loses, Sky Bet will refund your stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £7.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first cash bet on a horse that runs in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.
- Applies to bets placed between 08:00 on Friday 26th February 2021 and 13:20 (race-off) on Tuesday 16th March 2021.
- If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- Maximum cash refund of £10.00 if your horse loses.
Losing stakes are refunded as cash, so we can treat this as a risk-free bet offer.
We’ll need to select a horse with long odds in order to maximise our profit.
I’m going to use fictional odds in the following example to illustrate how this offer works and I’ll update the bottom of the post with a genuine selection after the race.
At the time of writing, Ballyadam is back odds of 7.00 (6/1) to win the race. Let’s imagine the lay odds are 7.60.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can work out our lay stake by using the ‘Risk-Free Bet’ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. We can enter £10.00 as our ‘Cashback’ figure as our full £10.00 stake will be refunded as cash if our horse loses…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £7.92…
Place £10.00 on Ballyadam @ 7.00 = Potential profit of £60.00
Lay £7.92 on Ballyadam @ 7.60 = Potential liability of £52.27
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, as you can see, with some good odds we should be able to make a guaranteed profit of £7.50 on this Sky Bet offer!
If eligible, our cash refund will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! For a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers, please see my Cheltenham Festival 2021 Offers page.
* Ballyadam was available at back odds of 7.00 and lay odds of 8.00. Ballyadam failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £7.36 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet risk-free bet offer