There’s a big day of racing at Cheltenham on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Unibet offer! Place a bet on the 14:05 Cheltenham, and if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Unibet will refund your stake as cash, up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £9.16 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on the day of the race.
- Opt-in via the bet slip required.
- Applies to your first bet on the advertised race only.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each way bets.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- A minimum of five (5) horses must run.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the ‘Uniboost’ offer.
- Money back as cash up to £10.00 if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd.
- If eligible, your cash refund will be credited as soon as possible, within 24 hours.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with relatively short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, ‘The Hollow Ginge‘ is available at back odds of 4.00 (3/1) and lay odds of 4.30.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.35.
Place £10.00 on ‘The Hollow Ginge’ @ 4.00 = Potential profit of £30.00
Lay £9.35 on ‘The Hollow Ginge’ @ 4.30 = Potential liability of £30.85
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, you’ll make a profit of £9.16 if The Hollow Ginge finishes 2nd or 3rd. Any other outcome, and you’ll lose a maximum of £0.85. Risking £0.85 to make a potential profit of £9.16 gives you effective odds of 11.78, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, your cash refund will be credited as soon as possible, within 24 hours.
* The Hollow Ginge pulled up, resulting in an £0.84 loss on this Unibet offer. *