Cheltenham Festival 2023 gets underway on Tuesday with the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, and you don’t want to miss this Unibet money back offer! Place a bet on the 13:30 Cheltenham, and if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Unibet will refund your stake as cash, up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £8.57 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on the day of the race.
- Opt-in via the bet slip required.
- Applies to your first bet on the advertised race only.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each way bets.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- A minimum of five (5) horses must run.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the ‘Uniboost’ offer.
- Money back as cash up to £10.00 if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd.
- If eligible, your cash refund will be credited as soon as possible, within 24 hours.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but selecting a horse with relatively short odds makes sense in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, ‘Facile Vega‘ is available at back odds of 3.00 (2/1) and lay odds of 3.50.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £8.57.
Place £10.00 on ‘Facile Vega’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £8.57 on ‘Facile Vega’ @ 3.50 = Potential liability of £21.42
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, you’ll profit £8.57 if Facile Vega finishes 2nd or 3rd. Any other outcome, and you’ll lose a maximum of £1.43. Risking £1.43 to make a potential profit of £8.57 gives you effective odds of 6.99, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, your cash refund will be credited as soon as possible, within 24 hours.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! Please see my ‘Cheltenham Festival 2023 Offers‘ page for a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers.
* Facile Vega finished 2nd, resulting in an £8.57 profit on this Unibet offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.