Cheltenham Festival 2023 continues on Wednesday with the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle, and you don’t want to miss this Vickers offer! Place a £10.00+ bet on the first race on Wednesday, and get a £10.00 free bet on the first race on Thursday. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £7.37, and here’s how…
- This promotion is available from 14:00 on Tuesday 14th March 2023, until 13:30 on Wednesday 15th March 2023.
- Applies to bets on the 13:30 Cheltenham (Wednesday 15th March 2023).
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Applies to your first win single bet only.
- Your £10.00 free bet will be credited between 08:00 and 10:00 on Thursday 16th March 2023.
- The free bet will be valid on the 13:30 Cheltenham on Thursday 16th March 2023.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Impaire Et Passe‘ is available at back odds of 3.00 (2/1) and lay odds of 3.20.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.38.
Place £10.00 on ‘Impaire Et Passe’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £9.38 on ‘Impaire Et Passe’ @ 3.20 = Potential liability of £20.63
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.63 in qualifying for your £10.00 free bet.
Your £10.00 free bet will be credited between 08:00 and 10:00 on Thursday 16th March 2023. The free bet will be valid on the 13:30 Cheltenham on Thursday 16th March 2023. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.63 gives you a minimum profit of £7.37 on this Vickers offer!
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! Please see my ‘Cheltenham Festival 2023 Offers‘ page for a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers.
* Impaire Et Passe won the race, resulting in a £7.37 profit on this Vickers offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.