It’s a big day of racing at Chepstow on Tuesday, and you don’t want to miss this Virgin Bet free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ bet on the 14:50 Chepstow, and get a £10.00 free bet on the Cheltenham Festival 2023. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £7.12, and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets on the 14:50 Chepstow (Tuesday 27th December 2022).
- Minimum stake of £10.00 in one bet (2 x £5.00 bets will not count).
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £10.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept the free bet before 23:59 on Saturday 31st December 2022.
- The free bet will be valid on Cheltenham Festival ante-post markets until Tuesday 31st January 2023.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Ask Me Early‘ is available at back odds of 7.50 (13/2). The lay odds are 8.20.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.15.
Place £10.00 on ‘Ask Me Early’ @ 7.50 = Potential profit of £65.00
Lay £9.15 on ‘Ask Me Early’ @ 8.20 = Potential liability of £65.88
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.88 in qualifying for your £10.00 free bet.
Your £10.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet. You must accept the free bet before 23:59 on Saturday 31st December 2022.
The free bet will be valid on Cheltenham Festival 2023 ante-post markets until Tuesday 31st January 2023. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.88 gives you a minimum profit of £7.12 on this Virgin Bet offer!
* The Two Amigos won the race, resulting in a £7.15 profit on this Virgin Bet offer. *