The inaugural Miami Grand Prix takes place this weekend, and you don’t want to miss this EnergyBet offer! Place a £30.00+ in-play bet on Saturday’s Qualifying or Sunday’s big race and get a £10.00 bonus if your bet loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides a £3.00 profit and here’s how…
- Applies to single in-play bets placed on any Miami Grand Prix ‘Qualifying‘ (Saturday 20:00) or ‘Race‘ (Sunday 20:30) market.
- Applies to bets placed between 00:01 on Saturday 7th May 2022 and 22:59 on Sunday 8th May 2022.
- £30.00 stake required.
- Minimum odds of 2.50 (6/4).
- EnergyBet will give you a £10.00 sports bonus if your bet loses.
- If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 16:00 on Monday 9th May 2022.
- The bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for each individual selection.
- Minimum combined odds of 2.00 (evens).
If your qualifying bet loses, EnergyBet will give you a £10.00 bonus, so you can treat this as a Money Back if Bet Loses offer.
You’ll need to place your bet at long odds to maximise your profit.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake by using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses’ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter £7.50 as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 bonus into, should your bet lose.
Aim to lock in at least £3.00 profit
If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will be credited by 16:00 on Monday 9th May 2022.
Bonuses must be wagered 3 times within 5 days of activation on bets with 2+ selections. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4), and the minimum combined odds must be 2.00 (evens). Please see my laying multiples guide for a walkthrough of how to lay multiples.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 bonus into £7.50 cash (75%), please see my bonus rollover guide for a walkthrough.