The British Grand Prix takes place at Silverstone on Sunday, and Paddy Power are getting in on the action! Place a pre-race acca on selected British Grand Prix markets and if it loses, you’ll get your money back as cash up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.95 and here’s how…
- Opt-in required.
- Applies to bets placed between 12:00 on Wednesday 29th June 2022 and 15:00 on Sunday 3rd July 2022.
- Applies to pre-race accumulators on the ‘Podium Finish‘, ‘Top 6 Finish‘ and ‘Points Finish‘ markets for the British Grand Prix.
- Accumulator must have a minimum of 2 legs and consist of selections within the same market.
- Money back as cash up to £5 if your accumulator loses.
- If eligible, your cash refund will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
It doesn’t look like you’ll be able to lay your accumulator, so you can just choose any selections you like and hope they come in for a nice profit. You’ve nothing to lose, as your stake will be refunded as cash up to £5.00 if your bet loses.
So, looking at the selections available, you could place your qualifying bet on a ‘Max Verstappen‘ and ‘Carlos Sainz‘ double in the ‘Podium Finish‘ market at back odds of 2.39.
Place a £5.00 accumulator of your choice
If Verstappen and Sainz secure a podium finish (top 3), you’ll make a profit of £6.95 on this Paddy Power offer!
If your bet loses, your cash refund will be credited instantly upon settlement.
* Carlos Sainz won the race and Max Verstappen finished 7th, resulting in break-even on this Paddy Power offer. *