Register an account with NetBet, deposit and place a £5 Bet Builder bet and get a £10 free bet.
- Promotion is not available to customers depositing via Neteller, PayPal or Skrill.
- Your qualifying bet must be a Bet Builder bet on any sport with 3+ selections.
- The required stake is £5.
- Minimum odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of registering.
- £10 free bet credited within 24 hours of placing your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid on any sports multiple for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a Smarkets account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Register an account with NetBet.
- Deposit £5 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Your qualifying bet must be a Bet Builder with 3+ selections and minimum odds of 4.00 (3/1). Check the back odds at NetBet and the lay odds at Smarkets to find suitable football selections.
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £5 qualifying back bet on an eligible Bet Builder at NetBet (within 30 days of registering).
- Place your lay bet against the same combination at Smarkets.
- Your £10 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of placing your qualifying bet.
- Your free bet must be placed on a multiple with 2+ selections. Check the back odds at NetBet and the lay odds at Smarkets to find suitable selections.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 free back bet on an eligible multiple at NetBet (valid for 7 days).
- Place your lay bet against the same multiple at Smarkets.
Limit your qualifying loss to around £1 as a rough guide, and aim for £7 cash (70%) from your £10 free bet. Based on those figures, you should make a £6 profit on this NetBet offer.
General advice and example for ‘Bet X, Get Y’ offers
Place your qualifying bets at low odds, ensuring you meet any minimum odds requirement. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes.
Once received, you can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my ‘Bet X, Get Y‘ guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
How to lay a Bet Builder
If you’re looking to lay a football Bet Builder, you’re in luck. All you need to do is add the right combination of selections, and you’ll be able to lay your Bet Builder in one bet at the betting exchange.
Bet Builders on other sports tend not to be as straightforward, and you may struggle to lay your bet. In that instance, and depending on the offer, you may want to treat it as advantage play.
See my Bet Builders guide for a walkthrough of your options.
How to lay a multiple bet
Your best option is to lay your multiple at Smarkets, as their platform allows you to build any multiple and lay it as one bet. Therefore, you can place your multiple bet at the bookmaker and then build and lay the same multiple at Smarkets.
See my ‘Laying Multiples‘ guide for a complete walkthrough.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.