It’s Denver Broncos @ Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL on Sunday, and Betfred are getting in on the action! Place a ‘PickYourPunt’ bet on Broncos @ Jaguars and get your stake back in free bets up to £10.00 if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £30.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first losing ‘PickYourPunt‘ bet on Denver Broncos @ Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Applies to bets placed between 17:00 on Saturday 29th October 2022 and 13:30 (kick-off) on Sunday 30th October 2022.
- Minimum odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- If your bet loses, you’ll receive 100% of your stake back in free bets.
- Minimum free bet refund of £0.50.
- Maximum free bet refund of £10.00.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Thursday 3rd November 2022.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
If you can find a PickYourPunt bet that is layable, you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer. It’ll depend on the odds, but you may be able to lock in around a £4.00 profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to not lay your PickYourPunt bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £2.00, and you could make a nice profit.
At the time of writing, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘Jaguars To Score In Every Quarter‘ at odds of 4.00 (3/1).
Build and place a £10.00 PickYourPunt bet of your choice
If Jacksonville Jaguars score in every quarter, you’ll make a profit of £30.00 on this Betfred offer!
Risking £2.00 to make a potential profit of £30.00 means you would only need to win 1 in every 16 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If your bet loses, your £10.00 in free bets will be credited within 24 hours of settlement and valid until 09:00 on Thursday 3rd November 2022.
* Jacksonville Jaguars scored in all but the third quarter, resulting in a £2.00 loss on this Betfred offer. *