It’s Super Bowl 55 on Sunday night and Betfred are getting in on the action! Place a bet on any Super Bowl PickYourPunt market and if it loses, Betfred will give us our money back as a free bet, up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £10.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first losing bet on a Super Bowl PickYourPunt market.
- Offer applies to PickYourPunt bets placed after 09:00 on Friday 5th February 2021.
- If our bet loses, Betfred will refund our stake as a free bet.
- The minimum and maximum free bet refunds are £0.50 and £10.00 respectively.
It’s not always possible to lay our PickYourPunt selections, so this should be treated as a speculative offer. If our bet loses, we know that by using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. That means the most we can lose on this offer is £2.00 and we could win big!
It’s entirely up to you which PickYourPunt selection you go for. Having looked at the selections available, we could place our qualifying bet on Both Teams To Score In The 1st Quarter at odds of 2.00 (evens).
Place £10.00 on a PickYourPunt bet of your choice
If our PickYourPunt bet loses, our £10.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of settlement. Free bets will be valid for 7 days.
If our above selection wins, we’ll make a profit of £10.00, meaning we would only need to win 1 in 6 times to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
* Both teams scored in the 1st quarter (Chiefs 3-7 Buccaneers), resulting in a profit of £10.00 on this Betfred offer. *
Get this Betfred PickYourPunt offer
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.