The 2020 US Presidential Election takes place on Tuesday and you don’t want to miss this BoyleSports risk-free bet offer! Simply place a pre-event bet of £10.00 on the winner of the election and if it loses, BoyleSports will refund your stake as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £4.21 and here’s how…
- This offer is only available to new and existing customers.
- Place a bet of £10.00 on the winner of the 2020 US Presidential Election.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 09:00 on Friday 30th October 2020 and 23:59 on Tuesday 3rd November 2020.
- If our first bet loses, BoyleSports will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If our first bet loses, our stake will be refunded as a free bet, so we can treat this as a risk-free bet offer.
We’ll need to place our bet at long odds in order to maximise our profit.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Donald Trump in the Winner of the US Presidential Election 2020 market.
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Smarkets gives us the biggest guaranteed profit.
If you’re not yet signed up, Smarkets are currently offering a £10.00 welcome bonus for new customers.
We can work out our lay stake by using the ‘Risk-Free Bet’ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. We can enter £8.00 as our ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount we can expect to convert our £10.00 free bet into, should our bet lose…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £6.34…
Place £10.00 on Donald Trump @ 2.625 = Potential profit of £16.25
Lay £6.34 on Donald Trump @ 2.90 = Potential liability of £12.04
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Donald Trump wins
|Donald Trump doesn’t win
So, no matter the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £4.21 on this BoyleSports offer!
If eligible, our free bet will be credited within 24 hours and will be valid for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my Free Bets Guide for a walk-through of how it should be done.
* Donald Trump failed to win the 2020 US Presidential Election, resulting in a profit of £4.21 on this BoyleSports offer. *
Get this BoyleSports risk-free bet offer