It’s the UK General Election 2019 on Thursday and you don’t want to miss this Betfred ‘Bet £10, Get up to £10’ offer! Place a single £10.00+ bet on the General Election and Betfred will give us up to £10.00 in free bets. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £6.00 and here’s how…
- Qualifying bets must be placed on the 2019 UK General Election.
- Offer does not apply to bets placed on the Voter Turnout market.
- Minimum stake of £10.00+.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater.
- £5.00 free bet, plus an additional £5.00 free bet if the voter turnout is more than 65%.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet, plus an additional £5.00 free bet if the voter turnout is more than 65%.
Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of our qualifying bet being settled and will be valid until 09:00 on Monday 16th December 2019.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 80% cash from our potential £10.00 in free bets, so £8.00. If we take into account our qualifying loss of £2.00, this gives us a potential profit of £6.00 on this Betfred offer!
* The voter turnout was 67.3%, resulting in a profit of £6.00 on this Betfred offer. *
Click here to get this Betfred offer