It’s St Helens v Leeds Rhinos in the Super League Grand Final on Saturday, and Betfred are getting in on the action! Place a ‘PickYourPunt’ bet on the big match and get your stake back in free bets up to £10.00 if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £30.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first losing ‘PickYourPunt‘ bet on St Helens v Leeds Rhinos.
- Applies to bets placed between 18:00 on Friday 23rd September 2022 and 18:00 (kick-off) on Saturday 24th September 2022.
- Minimum odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- If your bet loses, you’ll receive 100% of your stake back in free bets.
- Minimum refund of £0.50.
- Maximum refund of £10.00.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Wednesday 28th September 2022.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
If you can find a PickYourPunt bet that is layable, you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer. It’ll depend on the odds, but you may be able to lock in around £4.00 profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to not lay your PickYourPunt bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £2.00 and you could make a nice profit.
At the time of writing, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘Leeds Rhinos To Score First Try And Win The Match‘ at odds of 4.00 (3/1).
Place £10.00 on a PickYourPunt bet of your choice
If Leeds Rhinos score the first try and win the match, you’ll make a profit of £30.00 on this Betfred offer!
Risking £2.00 to make a potential profit of £30.00 means you would only need to win 1 in every 16 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If your bet loses, your £10.00 in free bets will be credited within 24 hours of settlement and valid until 09:00 on Wednesday 28th September 2022.
* St Helens scored the first try and went on to win the match 24-12, resulting in a £2.00 loss on this Betfred offer. *