It’s a big week of ATP tennis, and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport, and 10Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in-play on ATP tennis. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion period for this offer is 10:00 on Wednesday 15th June 2022 to 20:00 on Saturday 18th June 2022.
- Opt-in required.
- Minimum stake of £25.00 on any sport.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed and settled during the promotion period.
- Over/Under, Draw No Bet, and any type of Handicap (excluding 3Way) are not eligible markets.
- £5 free bet to use in-play on ATP tennis.
- Your free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet and valid in-play on ATP tennis for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Be aware that 10Bet have different tennis retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could leave you exposed to a big loss in the event of a player retiring. The safest way of matching your free bet is dutching it at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You should be able to convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.75 gives you a profit of £3.00 on this 10Bet offer!