The US Open 2022 gets underway on Monday, and 10bet are getting in on the action! Opt in and bet £50.00+ on any sport, and 10bet will give you a £10.00 free bet to use in-play on the US Open tennis. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £6.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion period for this offer is 19:15 on Saturday 27th August 2022 to 11:00 on Sunday 11th August 2022.
- Opt-in required.
- Minimum stake of £50.00 on any sport.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed and settled during the promotion period.
- Over/Under, Draw No Bet, and any type of Handicap (excluding 3Way) are not eligible markets.
- £10 free bet to use in-play on the US Open tennis.
- Your free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £1.50 on your qualifying bet
Your £10.00 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet and valid in-play on the US Open tennis for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Be aware that 10bet have different tennis retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could expose you to a significant loss in the event of a player retiring. The safest way of matching your free bet is dutching it at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You should be able to convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £7.50. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £1.50 gives you a profit of £6.00 on this 10bet offer!