The Australian Open 2020 gets underway on Monday and you don’t want to miss this Coral free bet offer! Simply place three in play bets of £5.00 or more in a single match day and Coral will give us a £5.00 free bet to use in play. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £45.50 and here’s how…
- To claim each £5.00 free bet, we must place three in play bets of £5.00+ within a ‘match day’ period.
- Each qualifying ‘match day’ begins at 17:00 and ends at 13:00 the following day.
- Promotion available from Sunday 19th January 2020 until the tournament ends on Sunday 2nd February 2020.
- There are no minimum qualifying odds.
- Maximum free bet of £5.00 per match day, limited to a maximum of £70.00 in free bets throughout the tournament.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
We don’t need to worry about players retiring as Coral have the same tennis retirement rules as Betfair and Smarkets. If the first set is not completed, all Match Bets will be void.
We can calculate our lay stakes using the matched betting calculator.
So, we’ll lose approximately £0.75 in qualifying for each £5.00 free bet.
Each £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of our third qualifying bet. Free bets will be valid on in play tennis markets for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 80% cash from each £5.00 free bet, so £4.00. If we take into account our daily qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a guaranteed daily profit of £3.25 on this Coral offer!
Given that the tournament is played over 14 days, this gives us a guaranteed overall profit of £45.50 on this Coral offer!
Click here to take advantage of this Coral offer