The Australian Open 2020 is upon us and you don’t want to miss this Sportingbet free bet offer! Simply opt-in and place five £10.00 in play bets via mobile and Sportingbet will give us a £10.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £10.00 and here’s how…
- We must opt-in on the promotion page, to be eligible.
- One free bet is available each week (Monday 20th January – Sunday 26th January and Monday 27th January – Sunday 2nd February)
- To claim each £10.00 free bet, we must place 5 x £10.00 in play bets via mobile.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 2.00 (evens) or greater.
- This promotion runs from 00:00 on Monday 20th January 2020 until the end of the Men’s Singles Final.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
We don’t need to worry about players retiring as Sportingbet have the same tennis retirement rules as Betfair and Smarkets. If the first set is not completed, all Match Winner bets will be void.
We can calculate our lay stakes using the matched betting calculator.
So, we’ll lose approximately £6.00 in qualifying for our 2 x £10.00 free bets.
Our 2 x £10.00 free bets will be credited upon settlement of the respective qualifying bets and will be valid on tennis markets via mobile for 3 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 80% cash from our 2 x £10.00 free bets, so £16.00. If we take into account our total qualifying loss of £6.00, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £10.00 on this Sportingbet offer!
Click here to get this Sportingbet offer