Round 3 of the Australian Open 2021 gets underway on Friday and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if there’s a bagel (6-0) in the 3rd Round. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 00:01 on Wednesday 10th February 2021 and 23:59 on Thursday 11th February 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if there’s a bagel (6-0) in the 3rd Round of the Australian Open 2021.
Be aware that 10Bet have different retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could leave you exposed to a big loss in the event of a retirement. The safest way of doing this offer is dutching your qualifying bet at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
We can calculate our stakes using my Dutching Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if there’s a bagel (6-0) in the 3rd Round of the Australian Open 2021. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after the 3rd Round is complete and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
* There were two bagels (6-0) in the 3rd Round, resulting in a profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer