The French Open 2022 tennis is in full swing, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred Free Bet Club offer! Place an in-play bet on three tennis matches across Monday or Tuesday, and Betfred will give you a free bet equal to your average stake, up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £5.75 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on three different tennis matches across Monday 23rd May 2022 and Tuesday 24th May 2022.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your free bet will be equal to your average stake.
- Minimum free bet of £0.50.
- Maximum free bet of £10.00.
- The free bet will be credited by 12:00 on Wednesday 25th May 2022.
- The free bet will be valid until 09:00 on Thursday 26th May 2022.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on each of your 3 qualifying bets
So, you’ll lose approximately £2.25 in qualifying for your £10.00 free bet.
Your £10.00 free bet will be credited by 12:00 on Wednesday 25th May 2022 and valid until 09:00 on Thursday 26th May 2022.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. Considering your total expected qualifying loss of £2.25, this gives you a profit of £5.75 on this Betfred offer!