The US Open 2022 enters its second week on Monday, and LiveScore Bet are getting in on the action! Place a £5.00+ in-play bet on any US Open market this week, and LiveScore Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in-play on tennis. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed and settled between Monday 5th September 2022 and Sunday 11th September 2022.
- Applies to single in-play bets on any US Open market.
- Minimum stake of £5.00 in one go (2 x £2.50 bets will not count).
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept your free bet before 23:59 on Monday 12th September 2022.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days from acceptance on in-play tennis markets.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Be aware that LiveScore Bet have different tennis retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could expose you to a significant loss in the event of a player retiring. The safest way of matching your qualifying bet is dutching it at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You can calculate your stake using my Dutching Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
You should see a pop-up notification offering you the £5.00 free bet within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet. The free bet must be accepted before 23:59 on Monday 12th September 2022. The free bet will be valid on in-play tennis markets for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using dutching again, you should convert your free bet into around 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.25 on this LiveScore Bet offer!