The US Open 2022 gets underway on Monday, and Virgin Bet are getting in on the action! Place a £10.00+ bet on any US Open market this week, and Virgin Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in-play on tennis. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed between 17:00 on Sunday 28th August 2022 and 23:59 on Sunday 4th September 2022.
- Your qualifying bet must settle before 23:59 on Sunday 4th September 2022.
- Applies to single bets on any US Open market (excluding specials and price boosts).
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept your free bet before 23:59 on Monday 5th September 2022.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days from acceptance on in-play tennis markets.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Be aware that Virgin Bet have different tennis retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could expose you to a significant loss in the event of a player retiring. The safest way of matching your qualifying bet is dutching it at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
You can calculate your stake using my Dutching Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on your qualifying bet
You should see a pop-up notification offering you the £5.00 free bet within 1 hour of placing your qualifying bet. The free bet must be accepted before 23:59 on Monday 5th September 2022. The free bet will be valid on in-play tennis markets for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using dutching again, you should convert your free bet into around 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.75 gives you a profit of £3.00 on this Virgin Bet offer!