100% Deposit bonus and multiple accounts question

• Hi,

I’m completely new to matched betting and have been reading about it for a week and will start my betting tomorrow. I just have couple questions that im lost with. It seems like matched betting is very popular in UK and you people have a lot of free bet offers there. Here in Scandinavia 9/10 the offers are, get 100% deposit bonus up to 100-200euros.

1. So my first question,
    What is the best way to try to maximize the 100% deposit bonus with matched betting. There are the wagering and time requirements (usually 4-16x and 30days). If I deposit 100e and back bet something with 100e I need a huge lay bet bankroll. My first idea was to just bet 100e and hopefully lose it with the back bet, and build my lay bankroll in Smarkets/betfair. Then when I lose my original deposit amount I would bet with the bonus amount. But if I would actually win with the 100e bet there would be problems with the wagering requirements and time. So any idea how to use the 100% deposit bonus would be appreciated.

2. Second question(s),

A. I would like to start with my relatives accounts (they dont bet/mind getting gubbed), just if I get instantly gubbed I can later use my own account. So im a little worried how much information the bookies can/will collect. For example i’ve read that bet365 could see users that bet with Smarkets/oddsmonkey and consider them as matched bettors. So can the bookies see that I use Smarkets OR oddsmonkey for example, with cookies or iesnare installed. For example if I log into their website and then move to the bookie site ?

B. If I use my relatives accounts and we have the same surname and they get gubbed, how more likely is it that if I register later on with the same surname from the same country they could see the surname from their blacklist and the gubbing would be much faster. My surname isn’t exactly common one here.

C. Would it be okey to use only one computer for all the bookies, Smarkets/betfair, oddsmonkey. Or should I use mobile phone etc just so that the sites cant track what other bookies/matched betting sites I use ?

D. Can I use one computer on multiple accounts, if the IP address is different. I will move in the next 6months and the IP will change, but I will use the same computer. So if I create account with details X with my computer can I use this same computer with details Y later on with different IP address. I plan to use my relatives account here now, and when I move I will create another account with my own details ?

E. Is it okey to use the same 4G network with mobile phone if I log into different accounts with the same phone ?

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi @kraken99,

There’s no easy answer to your first question as it sounds like you’re already aware of your two options; either try and lose your deposit and bonus straight into your exchange account or try and complete the wagering requirement.

My bonus rollover guide may help you. Whatever you decide, make sure you have enough funds available in the event that your back bets keep winning. It’s also worth saying that if the terms of an offer are too tricky, it’s best to walk away and look for an opportunity elsewhere.

Multi-accounting isn’t something I like to advise on, though it’s something that’s been discussed on the forum many times before so it’s worth having a search for the guidance you’re looking for.

I hope that helps.

+2
    Dr Dingus 9

Second question:

A. No – if they operate as they should then they cannot see you using other sites. It would only be possible if clicking through a link, but OM uses safeurl and unless there is a flaw in that then bet365 would not be able to tell what site you came from. TBH They don’t need track you anyway – they can tell from your betting patterns whether or not you’re a matched bettor.

B. It would depend on whether or not you live with your relatives. If you do, then it would come down to whether the bookie is partner friendly or not. The “blacklist” is not against your name as it would be too common for them to do so – it will be against something unique such as username, email address etc.. Most processes are automated, so they will not waste time scanning for people with matching surnames for possible relationships

C. Assuming you mean just for your accounts then yes

D. Not advised, unless you setup VMs and have different internet connections for each VM.

E. No

+1
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.