It’s Liverpool v Newcastle in the Premier League on Wednesday night, and you don’t want to miss this 888sport offer! Place a £1.00+ ‘Bet Builder‘ on Liverpool v Newcastle, and if your bet loses, 888sport will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £4.35 and here’s how…
- The promotional period for this offer is Tuesday 30th August 2022 to Wednesday 31st August 2022.
- Applies to ‘Bet Builder‘ bets on Liverpool v Newcastle (20:00 on Wednesday 31st August 2022).
- Applies to your first bet only.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 3.00 (2/1).
- 888sport will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.00 if your bet loses.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ offer.
You’ll need to build a bet that you can lay at a betting exchange in one bet. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for more information about them and possible selections.
At the time of writing, ‘Liverpool win (Result) / Under 2.5 (Total goals)‘ is available to back at odds of 4.10 (31/10).
You can lay ‘Liverpool/Under 2.5 Goals‘ in the ‘Match Odds and Over/Under 2.5 Goals‘ market at odds of 5.10.
If your qualifying bet is placed at odds of 5.00 (4/1) or greater and wins, 888sport will give you a £5.00 free bet, courtesy of their daily ‘4/1 Winner Offer’.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £6.50.
Place £10.00 on ‘Liverpool win / Under 2.5’ @ 4.10 = Potential profit of £31.00
Lay £6.50 on ‘Liverpool/Under 2.5 Goals’ @ 5.10 = Potential liability of £26.65
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £4.35 on this 888sport offer!
Your free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert a free bet into 80% cash, please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* Liverpool won the match 2-1, resulting in a £4.37 profit on this 888sport offer. *