It’s Arsenal v Man Utd in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss these BoyleSports price boosts! They’re offering enhanced odds of 2/1 (was 21/20) on Arsenal to win or 7/2 (was 12/5) on Man Utd to win. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.48 and here’s how…
- Available via mobile only.
- Epic Odds are available from 11:00 on Thursday 21st April 2022 until 12:30 (kick-off) on Saturday 23rd April 2022.
- Customers can place one bet on the Arsenal v Man Utd Epic Odds market.
- Applies to your first single bet only.
- The maximum stake is £10.00.
Please see my price boosts guide for a walkthrough of how to lay price boosts.
At the time of writing, placing your bet on ‘Arsenal to win‘ gives you the bigger profit.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £13.76…
Place £10.00 on ‘Arsenal to win’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £13.76 on ‘Arsenal’ (Match Odds) @ 2.20 = Potential liability of £16.51
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the potential outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.48 on this BoyleSports price boost!
If you prefer a cost-free shot at a higher profit, you can simply open up the ‘Advanced‘ section of the calculator and click the ‘Underlay‘ tab for a cost-free potential profit of £7.75.
* Arsenal won the match 3-1, resulting in a £3.49 profit on this BoyleSports offer. *