It’s Chelsea v Liverpool in the FA Cup Final on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss these BoyleSports price boosts! They’re offering enhanced odds of 4/1 (was 13/5) on Chelsea to win or 2/1 (was 21/20) on Liverpool to win. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.86 and here’s how…
- Available via mobile only.
- Epic Odds are available from 08:00 on Thursday 12th May 2022 until 16:45 (kick-off) on Saturday 14th May 2022.
- Customers can place one bet on the Chelsea v Liverpool Epic Odds market.
- Applies to your first single bet only.
- The maximum stake is £10.00.
Please see my price boosts guide for a walkthrough of how to lay price boosts.
At the time of writing, placing your bet on ‘Liverpool to win‘ gives you the bigger profit.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £14.15…
Place £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £14.15 on ‘Liverpool’ (Match Odds) @ 2.14 = Potential liability of £16.13
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the potential outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.86 on this BoyleSports price boost!
If you prefer a cost-free shot at a higher profit, you can simply open up the ‘Advanced‘ section of the calculator and click the ‘Underlay‘ tab for a cost-free potential profit of £8.37.
* The match was drawn 0-0 (after 90 minutes), resulting in a £3.86 profit on this BoyleSports offer. *