It’s Liverpool v Man Utd in the Premier League on Tuesday night, and you don’t want to miss these BoyleSports price boosts! They’re offering enhanced odds of 9/4 (was 20/21) on Liverpool to win by two or more goals, or 3/1 (was 21/10) on Man Utd to win or draw. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £5.46 and here’s how…
- Available via mobile only.
- Epic Odds are available from 18:00 on Sunday 17th April 2022 until 20:00 (kick-off) on Tuesday 19th April 2022.
- Customers can place one bet on the Liverpool v Man Utd Epic Odds market.
- Applies to your first single bet only.
- The maximum stake is £10.00.
Please see my price boosts guide for a walkthrough of how to lay price boosts.
At the time of writing, placing your bet on ‘Liverpool to win by 2 or more goals‘ gives you the bigger profit.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £15.78…
Place £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win by 2 or more goals’ @ 3.25 = Potential profit of £22.50
Lay £15.78 on ‘Liverpool -1.5’ (Asian Handicap) @ 2.08 = Potential liability of £17.04
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the potential outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a profit of £5.46 on this BoyleSports price boost!
If you prefer a cost-free shot at a higher profit, you can simply open up the ‘Advanced‘ section of the calculator and click the ‘Underlay‘ tab for a cost-free potential profit of £11.48.
* Liverpool won the match 4-0, resulting in a £5.46 profit on this BoyleSports offer. *