It’s Man City v Man Utd in the Premier League on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss these BoyleSports price boosts! They’re offering enhanced odds of 2/1 (was 20/23) on Man City to win by 2 or more or 4/1 (was 11/5) on Man Utd to win or draw. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £4.63 and here’s how…
- Available via mobile only.
- Applies to your first single bet only.
- The maximum stake is £10.00.
- Epic Odds are available from 11:00 on Friday 30th September 2022 until 14:00 (kick-off) on Sunday 2nd October 2022.
- Customers can place one bet on the Man City v Man Utd ‘Epic Odds‘ market.
Please see my ‘Price Boosts‘ guide for a walkthrough of how to lay price boosts.
At the time of writing, placing your bet on ‘Man City to win by 2 or more‘ gives you the bigger profit.
You’ll need to lay ‘Man City -1.5‘ in the ‘Asian Handicap‘ market.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £14.93.
Place £10.00 on ‘Man City to win by 2 or more’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £14.93 on ‘Man City -1.5’ (Asian Handicap) @ 2.03 = Potential liability of £15.37
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a profit of £4.63 on this BoyleSports price boost!
If you prefer a cost-free shot at a higher profit, you can open up the ‘Advanced‘ section of the calculator and click the ‘Underlay‘ tab. You’ll make a larger profit of £9.49 if Man City win by 2 or more, and you’ll break even if they don’t.
* Man City won the match 6-3, resulting in a £4.63 profit on this BoyleSports offer. *