It’s Man Utd v Liverpool in the Premier League on Monday night, and you don’t want to miss these BoyleSports price boosts! They’re offering enhanced odds of 3/1 (was 11/8) on Man Utd to win or draw or 3/1 (was 7/5) on Liverpool to win by two or more goals. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £4.73 and here’s how…
- Available via mobile only.
- Applies to your first single bet only.
- Epic Odds are available from 08:00 on Thursday 18th August 2022 until 20:00 (kick-off) on Monday 22nd August 2022.
- Customers can place one bet on the Man Utd v Liverpool ‘Epic Odds‘ market.
- The maximum stake is £10.00.
Please see my ‘Price Boosts‘ guide for a walkthrough of how to lay price boosts.
At the time of writing, placing your bet on ‘Man Utd to win or draw‘ gives you the bigger profit.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £15.04.
Place £10.00 on ‘Man Utd to win or draw’ @ 4.00 = Potential profit of £30.00
Lay £15.04 on ‘Man Utd or draw’ (Double chance) @ 2.68 = Potential liability of £25.26
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £4.73 on this BoyleSports price boost!
If you prefer a cost-free shot at a higher profit, you can open up the ‘Advanced‘ section of the calculator and click the ‘Underlay‘ tab. You’ll make a larger profit of £12.85 if Man Utd win or draw, and you’ll break even if they lose.
* Man Utd won the match 2-1, resulting in a £4.74 profit on this BoyleSports offer. *