It’s Chelsea v Tottenham in the Premier League on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this EnergyBet price boost available to ALL customers! They’ve enhanced Chelsea to beat Tottenham from 13/12 to a whopping 25/1, with the extra winnings paid out in bonus funds. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £9.26 and here’s how…
- Only new customers who sign up via the special promotional link or those who already have an account can qualify by placing their bet between 00:01 on Wednesday 25th November 2020 and 16:29 on Sunday 29th November 2020.
- Minimum deposit of £10.00, to be eligible for this promotion.
- Deposited funds must be wagered at least once on sport before they can be withdrawn.
- We must stake £1.00 on Chelsea to win at the standard odds.
- If Chelsea win, the additional winnings gained from the 25/1 enhanced odds will be credited as bonus funds.
- Bonus funds must be wagered 3x at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or greater.
This offer is a little different to regular price boosts, but the strategy is still pretty much the same.
If Chelsea win, our bet will be paid out in cash at the standard odds of 13/12 and then topped up to 25/1 in bonus funds.
So, the first thing we need to do is work out the effective odds we’re getting on Chelsea, taking into account the wagering requirements on the bonus portion of our returns.
If Chelsea win, we’ll receive the following…
+ £23.92 in bonus funds
= £26.00 in total
Our £23.92 in bonus funds would need to be wagered 3 times at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or greater.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our bonus funds into around 85% cash, so £20.33. For more information on wagering bonuses, please see my bonus rollover guide.
+ £20.33 (converted from bonus)
= £22.41 total cash
We then just need to divide our total cash by our initial stake to get our effective odds…
£22.41 (total cash) ÷ £1.00 (stake) = 22.41 (effective odds)
At the time of writing, laying our bet with Smarkets gives us the biggest guaranteed profit. If you’re not yet signed up, Smarkets are currently offering a £10.00 welcome bonus for new customers.
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator. We just need to enter our effective odds of 22.41 as our ‘Back odds’…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £10.47…
Place £1.00 on Chelsea @ 22.41 = Potential profit of £21.41
Lay £10.47 on Chelsea @ 2.16 = Potential liability of £12.14
Let’s have a look at our profit/loss for the two potential outcomes…
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £9.26 on this EnergyBet Price Boost!
* The match was drawn 0-0, resulting in a profit of £9.26 on this EnergyBet offer. *
Get this EnergyBet price boost