There’s a big Saturday of EFL football to look forward to, and you don’t want to miss this William Hill Super Odds Treble! They’ve enhanced Norwich, Sheffield Wednesday and Stockport all to win from 5/1 to a rather nice 7/1, and you’ll get your money back as a free bet if they don’t. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.31 and here’s how…
- Available online and in-shop (Plus cardholders only).
- Applies to your first single bet on the ‘EFL Treble Super Odds‘ market.
- Maximum stake of £5.00.
- Money back as a free bet if your treble doesn’t win.
- The free bet will be valid for 4 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ offer.
Please see my ‘Laying Multiples‘ guide for a walkthrough of how to lay multiples.
Any exchange works for this offer
Any betting exchange works great for this offer. We can either build and lay the multiple at Smarkets, use the pre-built accumulator markets at Betfair or use the ‘Enhanced Specials’ market at Matchbook.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
- 0% commission until 31st January 2023
Smarkets are the best option at the time of writing, with lay odds of 8.20.
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£4.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £5.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.40.
Place £5.00 on ‘Norwich, Sheffield Wed & Stockport All To Win’ @ 8.00 = Potential profit of £35.00
Lay £4.40 on ‘Norwich, Sheffield Wednesday & Stockport all to win’ @ 8.20 = Potential liability of £31.68
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.31 on this William Hill offer!
Your free bet will be valid for 4 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert a free bet into 80% cash, please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* All three teams failed to win their respective fixtures, resulting in a £3.31 profit on this William Hill offer. *