The US PGA Championship 2021 tees off on Thursday and you don’t want to miss this Betway early payout offer! Simply place a pre-tournament Outright Winner bet and if the player you back is the leader at the end of Round 1, Betway will pay you out as a winner. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £238.12 and here’s how…
- Maximum stake of £20.00.
- Applies to bets placed pre-tournament on the 2021 USPGA Championship – Winner market.
- Applies only to our first qualifying bet.
- If our player is the leader at the end of Round 1, Betway will pay us out as a winner.
- Dead Heat rules apply for joint/co round leaders.
- Winnings will be credited as cash within 24 hours of the tournament finishing.
- The tournament tees off at around 12:00 (GMT) on Thursday 20th May 2021 and is due to finish on Sunday 23rd May 2021.
Early payout offers have been incredibly popular for a while now. If you’d like more information about them and how they work, please see my Early Payout Offers (2UP) guide.
It’s entirely up to you which player you go for. Outright Winner odds in golf can be quite long so you may need to go with a smaller stake than £20.00 if your bankroll is stretched.
At the time of writing, Rory McIlroy is available at back odds of 12.00 (11/1) and lay odds of 13.00.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Early Payout Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £18.49…
Place £20.00 on Rory McIlroy @ 12.00 = Potential profit of £220.00
Lay £18.49 on Rory McIlroy @ 13.00 = Potential liability of £221.88
No early payout
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss if there’s no early payout…
So, worst case scenario, we’ll lose £1.88 in qualifying for this offer.
If Rory McIlroy is the leader at the end of Round 1, we need to select the early payout toggle (in the grey section) to tell the calculator that ‘The bookmaker has paid out early‘…
As you can see, our potential profit/loss is as follows, now that Betway have paid out early…
So, if we let things runs and Rory McIlroy goes on to win, we’ll still lose £1.88, but if Rory McIlroy doesn’t win, we’ll make a profit of £238.12!
Lock in profit
If we decide to lock in a profit, we’ll need to enter the back odds for Rory McIlroy to win at Betfair. I’ll use back odds of 2.00 to illustrate how locking in a profit should work…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that we need to stake £120.18 on Rory McIlroy to win at Betfair.
Place £120.18 on Rory McIlroy @ 2.00 = Potential profit of £120.18
Now let’s have a look at our overall potential profit for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, we would make a guaranteed profit of £118.30 on this Betway early payout offer!
If eligible, our cash winnings will be credited within 24 hours of the tournament finishing.
* Corey Conners led after Round 1 and Phil Mickelson went on to win the tournament, resulting in a loss of £1.88 on this Betway offer. *
Get this Betway Early Payout offer