Cheltenham Festival 2023 gets underway on Tuesday with the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, and you don’t want to miss this 888sport money back offer! Place a bet on the 13:30 Cheltenham, and if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, 888sport will refund your stake as a free bet up to £20.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £13.14 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on the 13:30 Cheltenham (Tuesday 14th March 2023).
- Applies to your first bet placed between 00:00 on Saturday 4th March 2023, and 13:30 on Tuesday 14th March 2023.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- If less than two horses complete the race, you will not qualify for a refund.
- If your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, your stake will be refunded as a free bet upon settlement.
- The maximum free bet refund is £20.00.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but selecting a horse with relatively short odds makes sense in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place finish.
At the time of writing, ‘Facile Vega‘ is available at back odds of 3.00 (2/1) and lay odds of 3.50.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £17.14.
Place £20.00 on ‘Facile Vega’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £40.00
Lay £17.14 on ‘Facile Vega’ @ 3.50 = Potential liability of £42.85
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, you’ll make a nice profit of £13.14 if Facile Vega finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, or you’ll lose a maximum of £2.86 on any other outcome. Risking £2.86 to make a potential profit of £13.14 gives you effective odds of 5.59, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, your free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet. The free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert a free bet into 80% cash, please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! Please see my ‘Cheltenham Festival 2023 Offers‘ page for a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers.
* Facile Vega finished 2nd, resulting in a £13.14 profit on this 888sport offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.