Register an account with Kwiff, bet £10+ on any sport, and get a £20 Surprise Bet.
- Minimum deposit of £10.
- Minimum stake of £10.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Applies to your first bet only.
- Supercharged odds do not qualify.
- £20 Surprise Bet credited within 48 hours of qualifying bet placement.
- Surprise Bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
- Register an account with Kwiff.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Check the back odds at Kwiff and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection. Your qualifying bet must be placed at minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet at Kwiff.
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- Within 48 hours of placing your qualifying bet, Kwiff will place a £20 Surprise Bet for you. You’ll be able to see your Surprise Bet in the ‘My Bets‘ section of your account. Hopefully, it will have been placed on a selection that you can lay at the betting exchange. If not, you’ll have to let it run and hope it wins.
If your Surprise Bet is on a tennis market, be aware that Kwiff have different retirement rules to Betfair and Smarkets, which could leave you exposed to a loss in the event of a player retiring. A safe alternative is dutching your qualifying bet at another bookmaker with the same retirement rules.
- If you can lay your Surprise Bet, you’ll need to check the lay odds at the betting exchange.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your lay bet against the same selection as your Surprise Bet at the betting exchange.
As a rough guide, limit your qualifying loss to around £1. Most Surprise Bets are layable, and the cash profits tend to range between £8 and £12, depending on the selection and the odds. Based on an average cash profit of £10, you should make a £9 profit on this Kwiff offer.
General advice and example for ‘Bet X, Get Y’ offers
Place your qualifying bets at low odds, ensuring you meet any minimum odds requirement. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes.
Once received, you can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my ‘Bet X, Get Y‘ guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £650 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.