Register an account with Midnite using the promotional code ‘BETBUNDLE2023‘. Stake a total of £10 on accumulator bets and get £20 in free bets.
- Enter the promotional code ‘BETBUNDLE2023‘ when signing up.
- Your qualifying bet must be an accumulator with 4 or more legs.
- The minimum total stake is £10.
- Minimum total odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- Upon settlement, you’ll receive £20 in free bets as follows:
- 1 x £5 single (minimum odds of 2.00).
- 1 x £5 pre-match accumulator (4+ selections, minimum odds 5.00).
- 1 x £5 in-play (no requirements).
- 1 x £5 Bet Builder (minimum odds 4.00).
- The free bets will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a Smarkets exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your Midnite multiple bet.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Register an account with Midnite using the promotional code ‘BETBUNDLE2023‘.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Your qualifying bet must be a multiple with 4+ selections and minimum total odds of 4.00. Check the back odds at Midnite and the lay odds at Smarkets to find suitable selections.
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet on an eligible multiple at Midnite.
- Place your lay bet against the same multiple at Smarkets.
- Your 4 x £5 free bets will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bets must be used on a single, a pre-match accumulator, in-play and a ‘Bet Builder‘. Check the back odds at Midnite and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable single selection.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £5 free back bet at Midnite (valid for 7 days).
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- Repeat steps 10-13 for your remaining 3 x £5 free bets.
As a rough guide, limit your qualifying loss to around £2. Aim for £4 cash (80%) from your £5 free single bet, £3.50 cash (70%) from your £5 pre-match accumulator free bet, £3.75 cash (75%) from your £5 free in-play bet, and £3 cash (60%) from your £5 free ‘Bet Builder’ bet. Based on those figures, you should make a £12.25 profit on this Midnite offer.
General advice and example for ‘Bet X, Get Y’ offers
Place your qualifying bets at low odds, ensuring you meet any minimum odds requirement. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes.
Once received, you can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my ‘Bet X, Get Y‘ guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
How to lay a multiple bet
Your best option is to lay your multiple at Smarkets, as their platform allows you to build any multiple and lay it as one bet. Therefore, you can place your multiple bet at the bookmaker and then build and lay the same multiple at Smarkets.
See my ‘Laying Multiples‘ guide for a complete walkthrough.
How to lay a Bet Builder
If you’re looking to lay a football Bet Builder, you’re in luck. All you need to do is add the right combination of selections, and you’ll be able to lay your Bet Builder in one bet at the betting exchange.
Bet Builders on other sports tend not to be as straightforward, and you may struggle to lay your bet. In that instance, and depending on the offer, you may want to treat it as advantage play.
See my Bet Builders guide for a walkthrough of your options.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.