Register an account with Midnite using the promotional code ‘BET10GET20‘. Stake a total of £10 on accumulator bets and get £20 in free bets.
- Enter the promotional code ‘BET10GET20‘ when signing up.
- Your qualifying bet must be an accumulator with 4 or more legs.
- The minimum total stake is £10.
- Minimum total odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- You’ll receive £20 in free bets upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bets will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms anytime, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a Smarkets exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your Midnite multiple bet.
Matched Betting Blog receives a small commission when you sign up to Smarkets via the link above. It helps support the site and keeps it free for everyone to learn matched betting.
- Register an account with Midnite using the promotional code ‘BET10GET20‘.
- Deposit £10 using a debit card.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Your qualifying bet must be a multiple with 4+ selections and total minimum odds of 4.00. Check the back odds at Midnite and the lay odds at Smarkets to find suitable selections.
- Use the ‘Qualifying Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £10 qualifying back bet on an eligible multiple at Midnite.
- Place your lay bet against the same multiple at Smarkets.
- Your £20 in free bets will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- Check the back odds at Midnite and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £20 free back bet at Midnite.
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
As a rough guide, limit your qualifying loss to around £2 and aim for £16 cash (80%) from your £20 in free bets. Based on those figures, you should make a £14 profit on this Midnite offer.
General advice and example for ‘Bet X, Get Y’ offers
Place your qualifying bets at low odds, ensuring you meet any minimum odds requirement. Use the ‘Qualifying Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes.
Once received, you can convert any free bets or bonuses into cash. Use the ‘Free Bet’ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stakes. It’s best to place free bets at high odds to maximise your profits.
See my ‘Bet X, Get Y‘ guide for a complete walkthrough of this offer type.
How to lay a multiple bet
Your best option is to lay your multiple at Smarkets, as their platform allows you to build any multiple and lay it as one bet. Therefore, you can place your multiple bet at the bookmaker and then build and lay the same multiple at Smarkets.
See my ‘Laying Multiples‘ guide for a complete walkthrough.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £600 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.